Dec 1, 2007
I had a ultra sound that said I have fat infiltration of the liver. Is this a sign or symptom of having chronic hbv??
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No. I would be thinking about reasons for fatty liver itself which can include alcohol use, obesity, high cholesterol or triglycerides, or diabetes. Hepatitis C genotype 3 is also associated with fatty liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool Sign Of Seroconversion
- Pain In Urethra Could I Have AIDS
- Painful Urination Sign Of Seroconversion
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.