Dec 1, 2007
Imak HBs Ag and it give weak positive then Imake PCR and the result was underdetectable level sowhate can i do next?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would simply follow up the surface antigen in about six months. I would have the laboratory confirm the HBsAg test to be certain it is a true positive test. A weak positive test with no detectable virus by PCR makes me wonder if you are truly positive for hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.