HBsAg positive, HBV DNA 22 IU/ml, HBeAg nonreactive, Anti-HBe reactive

Dr, what do these results imply?I am currently 26 weeks pregnant.Can i undergo therapy so my baby wont be infected by HBV?And what is the probability of the virus being completely erradicated or suppressed? Thanks!

You have an extremely low level of virus which is great news.

All you will need to do is to have your HBV DNA monitored again to be certain that all is stable in terms of your own chronic disease.

Then at birth your baby will be immunized with a series of shots and should be HBV-free since the vaccine is extremely effective..

HBs rick
hepatitis B