How long without symptoms

I was a intravenous drug user 8 years ago. Didn't share needles but had used needles more than once so they weren't hygenic. I'm now pregnant and have just agreed to be tested for HIV and Hep B & C. I'm worried about this as it's made me think I am at risk. I've never had any noticable symptoms so how likely is it I am at risk? How long can you have HIV/Hep B & C without knowing it. Thanks.

Patients can have viral hepatitis without symptoms. The most common symptom is fatigue which is so common. It is important however that you get tested.

Fatty liver and HCV
HBs rick