Dec 1, 2007
i have this result reactive in HBsAg,but my test in HBeAg is non reactive having the value of .003. what is the implication of this result. will this be a threathening to my health? contagious or not? what is the best and easy wat treatment of this. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The more important issue is whether or not you have virus in your blood. Ask your doc to check a HBV DNA and ALT.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke And HIV Testing
- Sex With Stripper Elisa
- Swallowing Cum Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Rubbing Penis
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Swallowed Blood
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.