Dec 1, 2007
i have this result reactive in HBsAg,but my test in HBeAg is non reactive having the value of .003. what is the implication of this result. will this be a threathening to my health? contagious or not? what is the best and easy wat treatment of this. Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The more important issue is whether or not you have virus in your blood. Ask your doc to check a HBV DNA and ALT.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy An Ars Symptom?
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.