Dec 1, 2007
Hello, I know the Hep B is a series of 3 vaccines. Does it cause a problem if you have had the first vaccines twice but never had the other two? What would be the procedure? Do I need to repeat one again or can I go on to two and three? I have no proof for my employer that I did one so I really should repeat it but I wanted to make sure it didn't hurt me. Thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You don't have to worry about harm - only protection. I would get another shot and then check you surface antibody in one month. If it is negative, I would start another series.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of AIDS?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.