Hep B

Hello, I know the Hep B is a series of 3 vaccines. Does it cause a problem if you have had the first vaccines twice but never had the other two? What would be the procedure? Do I need to repeat one again or can I go on to two and three? I have no proof for my employer that I did one so I really should repeat it but I wanted to make sure it didn't hurt me. Thanks.

You don't have to worry about harm - only protection. I would get another shot and then check you surface antibody in one month. If it is negative, I would start another series.

HBVDNA levels
HBsAg Reactive