Dec 1, 2007
WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN AROUND A PERSON WITH HEPATITIS C?
Response from Dr. McGovern
For persons who share the same housing, I wouldn't share razors. That's about all I would recommend for persons who cohabit a shared area.
is this a cure for hep c
Blood Donation Results
- Is Vaginal Thrush And Vaginal Yeast Infection The Same Thing?
- Is Peripheral Neuropathy Reversible?
- Is It Ok To Drink Aloe Vera Juice With Hiv Meds?
- Life Expectancy For Hep C And Cirrhosis Patients
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Does Walking Help Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.