Dec 1, 2007
WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN AROUND A PERSON WITH HEPATITIS C?
Response from Dr. McGovern
For persons who share the same housing, I wouldn't share razors. That's about all I would recommend for persons who cohabit a shared area.
is this a cure for hep c
Blood Donation Results
- Stories Of People Intentionally Infecting Others With Hiv
- Can You Contract Hiv By Handling Inanimate Objects?
- Can Hepatitis C Clear Itself In The Body?
- Difference Between Active And Inactive Hepatitis C
- Longest Period Of Time A Person Is Living With Hiv
- How Does Hepatitis Affect The Liver?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.