hep.c remaining non active

my nurse practioner tells me that since Iam hep.c pos.But have had three viral load tests within a eighteen month period that have all come back undetected,that I am among a twenty to thirty percentile of people that my hepatitus will never bocome active.Is this true or is she just telling me this so I don't worry about it.Please respond to my question. Thank you

She is absolutely right. As long as there is no virus in your blood, you do not have active disease. You are one of the lucky people who clear the virus.Great news!

However, if you are ever re-exposed to the virus you will need testing again since exposure does not protect against reinfection.

hepa test - i need to non active
Re: Dr Conway From India - Followup