|Please help me understand my test results
Nov 18, 2007
HBsAg POS HBsAb NEG <10 U/L HAVAb POS
Please help me understand my test results. All I know is that I am a carrier.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have chronic hepatitis B infection. To determine how active it is you need a full hepatitis B panel.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Full Form Of Std
- Ars What Type Of Abdominal Pain
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.