|Please help me understand my test results
Nov 18, 2007
HBsAg POS HBsAb NEG <10 U/L HAVAb POS
Please help me understand my test results. All I know is that I am a carrier.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have chronic hepatitis B infection. To determine how active it is you need a full hepatitis B panel.
Viral load & genotype 1a
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- Can I Get HIV From Sanitary Pad?
- Can You Get HIV From Sharing Foods Or Drinks?
- Does Anal Sex Lead To Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.