Nov 18, 2007
My uncle was recently diagnosed with Hep B and Hiv. What are the treatments best for him
Response from Dr. McGovern
One of my favorite approaches, if he needs therapy for HIV, is to start with a three drug combination that includes two active HBV activity (eg, tenofovir and emtricitabine or tenofovir and lamivudine).
Treatment options for HBV - please please help
Please help me understand my test results
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blood Splash?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Licking Nipple?
- Can Someone Catch AIDS From Licking Penis?
- Can U Catch HIV From Sharing A Cigarette?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can You Get AIDS From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.