Nov 18, 2007
My uncle was recently diagnosed with Hep B and Hiv. What are the treatments best for him
Response from Dr. McGovern
One of my favorite approaches, if he needs therapy for HIV, is to start with a three drug combination that includes two active HBV activity (eg, tenofovir and emtricitabine or tenofovir and lamivudine).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hiv Rash Last On Your Body?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- When Does Leukoplakia Show Up In Hiv?
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- Will Shingles Affect My Sex Life?
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.