|hiv hept c
Nov 18, 2007
i have a boy friend i've been with for 7 yrs who has this .we lived together for 1 yr before he found out he had these conditions?does this mean he cought it while living with me i dont have it.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No that would be impossible. I would continue having safe sex at all times and to inform your health care provider so you can have periodic testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.