Nov 18, 2007
Clay colored is that the color peanut butter? Can light brown/tan bm's be normal?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Clay colored stools (whitish color) usually goes along with yellow skin, so it is not subtle.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.