|Result for my Hepa profile
Nov 18, 2007
I got my result for my Hepaprofile & it is not clear from me what my doctor is saying when i saw i have 2 reactive result. This is my reult: HBsAg - Negative / A-HBs-negative / HBeAg-negative / A-HBe-Reactive / A-HBc-IgG - Reactive / A-HAV-IgM-Negative.... Hope to hear from you soon. Please help to understand my hepa result. Thank you very much!
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect this is a false positive. I usually draw a HBV DNA in these cases. I suspect your virus test will be negative, particularly if you have no risk factors.
hepetitis c in infant
Acquired Hepa B 16 years ago
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Will Clindamycin Cure Chlamydia?
- False Negative Rapid Advanced Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.