Nov 18, 2007
i greatly appreciate your time. The CDC states 3 cases of HIV/HCV delayed seroconversion. Do you think that since these cases were healthcare workers, the delay could be due to PEP?
Response from Dr. McGovern
That is an excellent question. You may want to pose that to the CDC itself.
Post Tx with no SVR - What now?
reoccuring hepatitis c
- How Many Cases Of Contracting Hiv Through Kissing Have Been Reported?
- How Long Does It Take A Person To Die Of Hiv?
- How Much Body Fluid Is Actually Needed To Transmit Hiv?
- Do Hiv Symptoms Go Away After Taking The Meds?
- Difference Between Hiv And Aids Symptoms
- Can Hiv Cause Bleeding During Intercourse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.