Nov 18, 2007
i greatly appreciate your time. The CDC states 3 cases of HIV/HCV delayed seroconversion. Do you think that since these cases were healthcare workers, the delay could be due to PEP?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
That is an excellent question. You may want to pose that to the CDC itself.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sore On Mouth During Seroconversion
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.