Nov 18, 2007
i greatly appreciate your time. The CDC states 3 cases of HIV/HCV delayed seroconversion. Do you think that since these cases were healthcare workers, the delay could be due to PEP?
Response from Dr. McGovern
That is an excellent question. You may want to pose that to the CDC itself.
Post Tx with no SVR - What now?
reoccuring hepatitis c
- HIV Risk Unprotected Vaginal Sex For A Few Seconds
- How Common Is Facial Wasting Modern HIV Medication?
- Is A Cough Without Fever An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- Will Pep Failures Usually Be Caught Six Weeks After Exposure?
- How Does Hiv Affect Your Stomach?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.