|hello question about the diffrence of HBsAg reactive & possitive
Nov 12, 2007
im confuse about this what is the difference of HBsAg reactive & HBsAg positve?? cos my Result in Blood its HBsAg Reactive.. pls help me out,,
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It means the same thing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Chlamydia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.