|hello question about the diffrence of HBsAg reactive & possitive
Nov 12, 2007
im confuse about this what is the difference of HBsAg reactive & HBsAg positve?? cos my Result in Blood its HBsAg Reactive.. pls help me out,,
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means the same thing.
what is a bad liver count
Neutrophil Low, Lymphocyte high and HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.