|what is a bad liver count
Nov 12, 2007
What range is abnormal and when should you be concerned
Response from Dr. McGovern
ALT and AST vary from lab to lab so I cannot answer this question further.
ALT is a helpful marker when it is abnormal. However, people can have liver disease despite a normal ALT. It is limited in what it can tell us, except in extreme cases of acute hepatitis.
Heb B treament question -- Please Please Help
hello question about the diffrence of HBsAg reactive & possitive
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sharing A Razor
- Seroconverting After Licking Penis
- Should I Get Tested After Vaginal Sex Without Condom?
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Testing
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.