|Hep C, Kids and Sex
Nov 12, 2007
My friend was just diagnosed with Hep C. I wanted to know if he can still have kids and if he should even be sexually active.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes he can have children although his partner needs to know that there is a 1 to 2 percent chance of transmitting HCV through sexual intercourse.
HIV and Hep-c
Heb B treament question -- Please Please Help
- Are Black Spots An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.