|Hep C, Kids and Sex
Nov 12, 2007
My friend was just diagnosed with Hep C. I wanted to know if he can still have kids and if he should even be sexually active.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes he can have children although his partner needs to know that there is a 1 to 2 percent chance of transmitting HCV through sexual intercourse.
HIV and Hep-c
Heb B treament question -- Please Please Help
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- White Blood Cell Genital Vaginal
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong At 4 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.