|Hep C, Kids and Sex
Nov 12, 2007
My friend was just diagnosed with Hep C. I wanted to know if he can still have kids and if he should even be sexually active.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes he can have children although his partner needs to know that there is a 1 to 2 percent chance of transmitting HCV through sexual intercourse.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.