|DNA came back
Nov 12, 2007
I wrote last week, told you about my strange labs. Neg for sAntigen, Neg for sA/body, Neg for Core A/body, Pos. for IGM. You suggested a DNA..they did, counts less than 100, so not enough to warrant checking. Dr said at this point wouldn't think I had Hep B. Do you concur? I have had some pain in my right side, lower rib and back...also "growly" stomach..no nausea though.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am perplexed. I would follow up with a hepatitis B core IgG in about six months with a hepatitis B surface antibody. If these are negative, then the IgM was probably a false result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.