|Hep C and HIV
Nov 12, 2007
My buddy had Hep C and his MD told him that his body cleared it and he no longer has it. Can he get infected with hep C again or has he now built an immunity to it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Great question. The answer is - yes he can get infected on reexposure. Getting rid of HCV once doesn't mean you can't get it again.
Cocaine use and Hep C
DNA came back
- Hiv Infection Symptoms White Blood Cell Count
- How Long Can The Hiv Hide In Your Body Before Being Detected?
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia I Am Scared I Have Hiv
- Can My Obgyn Test Me For Hiv Without My Permission?
- Can Hiv Be Spread By Two Negative People?
- Size Of Blotches Blemish With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.