Nov 12, 2007
PLEASE EXPLAIN THE RESULTS
HEPETITIS B CORE AB TOTAL-(REACTIVE) HEPETITIS B CORE IGM ANTIBODY-(NON REACTIVE) HEPETITIS BE ANTIGEN- (NON REACTIVE) HEPETITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN-(NON REACTIVE)
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have been either: 1) exposed to hepatitis B in the past but cleared it or 2) if you have no risk factors, this core antibody may be a false positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Cipro Dose For Chlamydia
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.