Nov 12, 2007
I would like to ask you if a recent HBV vaccination can cause a false positive HIV ELISA.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not consider that a possibility to explain a positive HIV ELISA.
Exposure to both Hep C and HIV
- HIV Risk Of Happy Ending
- Should I Get Tested After Frottage?
- Should I Get Tested After Touching Condom?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.