Nov 12, 2007
I would like to ask you if a recent HBV vaccination can cause a false positive HIV ELISA.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not consider that a possibility to explain a positive HIV ELISA.
Exposure to both Hep C and HIV
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.