Please answer me this time, still symptoms and fear

Dear Dr. McGovern, I, a 30 year old European citizen, have been writing you a few month ago about my bad luck getting blood of a accident victim into my eye. However you did not answer and I really understand that due to the probably huge amount of mails you are receiving. Nevertheless, I have to write you again in the hope that you will answer me this time (!!!please, please, please!!!), because I am still sick. The incicent has taken place on the 24th of April 07, and from three weeks after that I have been suffering from various (ARS-)symptoms, still lasting, e.g. swollen peasized lymphnodes in the neck and inguinal region as well as a general feeling of sickness, fatigue and gasto-intestinal trouble... The latest symptom is a paraesthetic feeling in my right foot and hand for the last three weeks waxing and waning.

I have been through several HIV-tests - 4 th generation ELISA at 6, 12, 24, 27 weeks

- Rapid HIV Test at 13, 18, 20 weeks

- HIV RT-PCR at 27 weeks

- HCV ELISA at 12, 27 weeks

>>>> all negative

But I can not get rid of HIV/HCV as the causative agent for my sores and symptoms (delayed seroconversion because of this odd way of possible exposure, HCV-HIV-simultaneous infection and so on...), I am even dreaming about it.

So I would be so happy about you giving me some piece of advice this time!!!!! PLEASE Dr., PLEASE

My best wishes to you and thank you very very much for this kind of forum you and your colleagues offer!!!!

Yes you are correct - I receive hundreds of emails and cannot answer them all since I only answer emails in my spare time. Thank you for your patience.

You are definitely negative for HIV and HCV and I would not spend one more night worrying about this. I hope this is truly reassuring. Please do not get any more tests!

can hepa b can be cured?
What to do?