can hepa b can be cured?

good day to you mam... ill just wanna ask if how long will it take to cure Hepa B victim?.

i have my medical exam for my work and the result is that i am Hepa B reactive, for that i have given a 1 month medication and advice me to take essentiale forte, hepsera and godex.

Is 1 month is enough to cure me?.please tell me mam what to do.thanks a lot and godbless..more success to your career.

We usually don't use the word "cure" with hepatitis B since most of the time we only "suppress" the virus with the excellent drugs that are available. A minority of patients can be treated and discontinued off medication. Most have to stay on it.

Hepatits B
Please answer me this time, still symptoms and fear