Hepatits B

Hi! I have infected with Hep B virus and its now a year. I went for the test and BsAg was detected than BeAg and now again BsAg. What it means of the virus changing from BeAg to BsAg. What are the treatments available?

The antigens HBeAg and HBsAg are separate antigens and are part of different HBV testing laboratories.

There are many new therapies. Entecavir, pegylated interferon, adefovir, telbivudine, and tenofovir, to name a few.

You will need to discuss with your physician if he or she thinks you should be treated now. This will depend on your level of ALT, liver disease, and other medical issues.

Hepatitis and IVF
can hepa b can be cured?