|Hepatitis and IVF
Nov 12, 2007
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would advise you to definitely hold off for six months after he completes therapy since ribavirin has associated teratogenicity. You need to wait for six additional months because ribavirin lasts a long time in the body.
HepC after a year
- How Many Days Before Symptoms Of Hiv Can Be Present?
- Can Aids Be Passed On By Two Hiv Negative Gay Men?
- Does Hiv Cause Body Pain All Over?
- How Does Herpes Increase The Risk Of Hiv?
- How Do U Distinguish A Regular Lump In Ur Armpit From An Hiv Lump?
- How Long For Hiv To Turn Into Aids Without Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.