|Hepatitis and IVF
Nov 12, 2007
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would advise you to definitely hold off for six months after he completes therapy since ribavirin has associated teratogenicity. You need to wait for six additional months because ribavirin lasts a long time in the body.
HepC after a year
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- What Is The Fastest Growing Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.