|Hepatitis and IVF
Nov 12, 2007
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would advise you to definitely hold off for six months after he completes therapy since ribavirin has associated teratogenicity. You need to wait for six additional months because ribavirin lasts a long time in the body.
HepC after a year
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Will I Always Have Discharge With Herpes?
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.