|hep c test
Nov 11, 2007
my recent hep c test showed no detectable virus in my blood. what does this mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
This means you were exposed but did not develop chronic infection. You still can develop infection if exposed however. Get vaccinated for HAV and HBV.
Hepatitis B and HIV Antibody Production
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of HIV?
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.