|HPV & Men
Nov 11, 2007
Hi Dr. McGovern:
Can men get a HPV vac? I've only heard about women and HPV. Do men even get infected with HPV? How can I protect myself from infection? I'm also a HIV+ man.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Studies are just starting to get underway for men although the vaccine is only effective for those who don't have infection.
HCV symptom duration
Treat or dont treat yet
- What If You Drink And Eat After A Person That Has Hiv And Aids?
- Abnormal Blood Test Results And Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv From Kissing An Hiv Positive Person?
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
- Is Thrush The Same As Chlamydia?
- Does Hiv Rash Burn And Tingle Or Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.