|HPV & Men
Nov 11, 2007
Hi Dr. McGovern:
Can men get a HPV vac? I've only heard about women and HPV. Do men even get infected with HPV? How can I protect myself from infection? I'm also a HIV+ man.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Studies are just starting to get underway for men although the vaccine is only effective for those who don't have infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Syphilis Cause Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.