|HCV symptom duration
Nov 11, 2007
If a person has symptoms after contracting HCV, such as muscle pain, how long do they usually last?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Can last a few weeks or so. If you think there is any chance of having new infection, I would certainly get tested since there is plenty of data suggesting that early treatment is much more successful than treatment later in chronic infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do White Bumps Mean I Have Hiv?
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.