Nov 11, 2007
I took "Zeffix" starting from year 2004 and my ALT level drop from 350 to 130. However, the ALt level maintain at 130 for almost 12 months.
My doctor suspected i had drug resistance against "Zeffix" and recommend me to take "Hepsera".
May i know how effective the "Hepsera" on elevated ALT and normally how long does it take to see the result?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
A lack of response would be a reason to switch - or add - Hepsera. I would be in favor of adding.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- Vaginal Pressure Prickling And Tingling
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.