Nov 11, 2007
I took "Zeffix" starting from year 2004 and my ALT level drop from 350 to 130. However, the ALt level maintain at 130 for almost 12 months.
My doctor suspected i had drug resistance against "Zeffix" and recommend me to take "Hepsera".
May i know how effective the "Hepsera" on elevated ALT and normally how long does it take to see the result?
Response from Dr. McGovern
A lack of response would be a reason to switch - or add - Hepsera. I would be in favor of adding.
HCV symptom duration
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
- How Long Does It Take To Feel The Symptoms Of Hiv?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Can Lambskin Condoms Stop Hiv Transmission?
- Can Hiv Transmission Happen By Touch?
- Do Physical Examinations Check For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.