Olympic Dream

My question is not about the possibility of my infection. I took my test today, but I think that with my medical history, my symptoms are somewhat conclusive. By that I mean, I have always had perfect health. Perfect attendance every year through school and only one missed day of work in 4 years. I'm 24 and have always dreamed of going to the Olympics. Now I face the possibilty of being diagnosed right before the Olympic Year. If in fact I am diagnosed, how would this hurt me in terms of a shot at the Olympics. The event I wish to compete in is Cycling. I've read that there is no testing for HIV at the Olympics, however, if you follow cycling you know that there has been a lot of trouble with banned substances. I'm hoping whatever medication I am on will not contain any. And with that said, how soon would I need to start medcation?

Please address all HIV related questions to the HIV forum and HIV/HCV questions here.

I think you are "jumping the gun" as they say. First you need a thorough history, examination and laboratory testing to determine any needs related to treatment.

sudden increase
Hepsera