Pls help me!

Dear dr., I am HB +ve, my latest LFT was done in this OCt. which are normal and my liver ultra sound was done in June which was also normal. I never have HBV DNA test. My problem is i feel very uneasy and pain around chest and abdomen, sometimes fast breathing.i checked for my stomach and doctor said i have ulcer so i am talking ulcer medicine. Do you think this condition is bad for liver. What might be the cause that i feel uneasy around right side of abdomen and chest despite of normal liver tests. pls advice me.

I am not sure what is causing your symptoms,but suspect it is not due to your liver since your liver function tests and ultrasound are normal. The ulcer medication is probably fine by your liver and will hopefully give you relief.

Hepatitus C
sudden increase