Emerg. Dept... infection..worried

I got few shots when admitted to emergency (fever).. discharged on same day .. no surgery.. I did not get Hep B vaccination. Am I risk with HIV or Hep ?? Learnt that needle sticks are common for health workers .. also do emergency room clean enough to avoid the transmission. The needle stick injuries are indirectly giving affect like..false assumption of health workers carrying infection..that was one of the reason I am afraid till date to take flu shots..

I am very graceful to healthworkers at the same time afraid..

The risk of needlesticks for HIV HCV and HBV transmission are actually mainly targeted towards the healthcare worker who takes care of so many sick patients. These workers are at risk each day that they draw blood or do procedures. It is important for them to get vaccinated for HBV for this reason.

The chance of a patient getting a viral infection from a healthcare worker is extraordinarily low and limited to blood to blood exposures (eg, major surgery where both the patient and surgeon are bleeding from a cut).

Should I take endoscopy?
HIV/HCV and Alcohol