Should I take endoscopy?
Nov 11, 2007
My Doc. recommended endoscopy.. I read that there are chances for Hep B/Hep C/HIV risks because of endoscopy..Is that true??
Response from Dr. McGovern
Extraordinarily rare and only seen in the form of a rare case report. These cases are the exception. Endoscopy is usually safe and I have undergone those procedures myself.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.