|Should I take endoscopy?
Nov 11, 2007
My Doc. recommended endoscopy.. I read that there are chances for Hep B/Hep C/HIV risks because of endoscopy..Is that true??
Response from Dr. McGovern
Extraordinarily rare and only seen in the form of a rare case report. These cases are the exception. Endoscopy is usually safe and I have undergone those procedures myself.
Emerg. Dept... infection..worried
- Hiv Transmission By Lips To Lips Kissing
- Is HIV Test At 13 Weeks Conclusive?
- Sore Throat With No Other Symptoms Inside Window Period
- Splotchy Rash On Arms And Stomach
- Diseases That Cause The Same Symptoms As Hiv
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.