Nov 11, 2007
Dear Dr.Barbara My blood result last Oct.16,2007 was HBSAG-Positive (PV=212.32 COV=2.000).Do I need to undergo another series of test for hepa b?And what tests are those?Pls help.thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You should have a full hepatitis B panel: Hepatitis B surface antigen Hepatitis B core antibody Hepatitis E antigen Hepatitis B DNA level ALT and AST
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Vaginal Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.