Nov 11, 2007
Dear Dr.Barbara My blood result last Oct.16,2007 was HBSAG-Positive (PV=212.32 COV=2.000).Do I need to undergo another series of test for hepa b?And what tests are those?Pls help.thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You should have a full hepatitis B panel: Hepatitis B surface antigen Hepatitis B core antibody Hepatitis E antigen Hepatitis B DNA level ALT and AST
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.