Nov 11, 2007
Dear Dr.Barbara My blood result last Oct.16,2007 was HBSAG-Positive (PV=212.32 COV=2.000).Do I need to undergo another series of test for hepa b?And what tests are those?Pls help.thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should have a full hepatitis B panel: Hepatitis B surface antigen Hepatitis B core antibody Hepatitis E antigen Hepatitis B DNA level ALT and AST
HEP C and stomach
Should I take endoscopy?
- Does Vitamin B12 Help Neuropathy?
- Compare Flu To Hiv Symtoms
- How Soon Do Hiv Symptoms Appear After Infection?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Is There A Relation Between Homosexuality And Hiv?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.