Ribavirin dosage after SVR

I was diagnosed with genotype 4 HCV. I have noticed a lack of information for this genotype and question the 24 week treatment with 180 mg pegasys and 1000 mg daily of Ribavirin. I only weigh 120 lbs, have very minor fibrosis by biopsy, and am a (relatively) healthy 47 yr. old female. Is it OK or even advisable to reduce my ribavirin dose to 800 mg after SVR is reached?

Genotype 4 is considered easier that genotype 1, but harder than genotype 2 or 3 to treat.

Like genotype, it is usually treated with 48 weeks of therapy with pegylated interferon and weight-based ribavirin. If you had a rapid virologic response (eg, no detectable virus at week 4) then the chance of achieving a sustained virologic response (defined as no detectable virus six months after stopping treatment) is extremely high.

Interpretation of results
HEP C and stomach