|hep c how does it transfer
Nov 11, 2007
my brother reciently moved over to my place till he gets back on his feet, he went to a blood bank to donate when he found out he has hep c, are there any precautions we should use like, his own plates/cups? im sorry I havent found out much about this condition
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would avoid sharing razors, but aside from that, there are no major restrictions that apply.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.