|hep c how does it transfer
Nov 11, 2007
my brother reciently moved over to my place till he gets back on his feet, he went to a blood bank to donate when he found out he has hep c, are there any precautions we should use like, his own plates/cups? im sorry I havent found out much about this condition
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would avoid sharing razors, but aside from that, there are no major restrictions that apply.
does my sickness have to do with hep c?
HBV transmission and supression
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- Can You Trust Your Hiv Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.