Nov 11, 2007
dear dr.i have received only one shot of hep-b vac 4 years before then got married and my husband detected to have hbsag +ve with normal lft.i have a child during my anc i was neg.i would like to ask u how much percent of chance do i have of being infected if i repeat the vaccine series again?
Response from Dr. McGovern
First I would check to be certain that you have not been infected. Then if your surface antibody is not positive, I would certainly get the vaccine.
High Alpha feta protien/Hcg
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Characteristics Of Hiv Aids
- Peripheral Neuropathy Homeopathic Treatment
- Having Hiv In The Air Force
- Can A Person Who Is Hiv Positive Get Married?
- How Rapidly Can One Die From Hiv If Treatment Starts Too Late?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.