|what cure and food to be taken i have hep c
Nov 11, 2007
if i took herbal is it ok? I took interferon i dont tust the meds i cant take the side effect?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is little information on use of herbals and some are definitely harmful to the liver. I would speak with your physician to find out which herbal medications may be the best for your situation. Milk thistle is not harmful and there is a little data that it might be helpful, although this is not quite clear.
hep c and assisted reproduction
High Alpha feta protien/Hcg
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Does Isolated Herpes Mean?
- What Does Gonorrhea Do To Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.