|what cure and food to be taken i have hep c
Nov 11, 2007
if i took herbal is it ok? I took interferon i dont tust the meds i cant take the side effect?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is little information on use of herbals and some are definitely harmful to the liver. I would speak with your physician to find out which herbal medications may be the best for your situation. Milk thistle is not harmful and there is a little data that it might be helpful, although this is not quite clear.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Natural Food Cure For Neuropathy
- Would Herpes Show On A Pap Smear If You Are Not Having A Breakout
- Would Herpes Be Detected If Caused Abnormal Pap
- What Do Genital Herpes Look Like When They First Start?
- Ways You Can Get Chlamydia From People Who Have It
- What Could Cause Syphilis False Positive Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.