For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

hep c and assisted reproduction

i am hep c positive and my wife has PCOS, we are hoping to try assisted reproduction, but we are worried that no clinics will take us in because of my hep c condition, are there any clinics which permit us to try assisted reproduction

There is very little written on this topic in the literature.

There are some clinics where I think you could get help with sperm washing procedures and other modalities. I would contact your local university/academic center to see if there is: 1) any clinic doing this kind of work or 2)can the university-based hospital give you any referrals to physicians who are willing to help you with this issue..

Another consideration is to contact your local HCV support group and ask for information from your local representative.

symptom of hepatitis
what cure and food to be taken i have hep c