|symptom of hepatitis
Nov 11, 2007
My bowel movements have been light brown more like tan. The color of peanutbutter. Is that what they mean by pale stools?
Response from Dr. McGovern
We usually use the term "clay colored" and usually this symptom goes along with other symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, fatigue, skin color changes, yellow eyes, and loss of appetite.
hbsag vs. hbv dna
hep c and assisted reproduction
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Metronidazole Oral Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.