|symptom of hepatitis
Nov 11, 2007
My bowel movements have been light brown more like tan. The color of peanutbutter. Is that what they mean by pale stools?
Response from Dr. McGovern
We usually use the term "clay colored" and usually this symptom goes along with other symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, fatigue, skin color changes, yellow eyes, and loss of appetite.
hbsag vs. hbv dna
hep c and assisted reproduction
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.