|symptom of hepatitis
Nov 11, 2007
My bowel movements have been light brown more like tan. The color of peanutbutter. Is that what they mean by pale stools?
Response from Dr. McGovern
We usually use the term "clay colored" and usually this symptom goes along with other symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, fatigue, skin color changes, yellow eyes, and loss of appetite.
hbsag vs. hbv dna
hep c and assisted reproduction
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Syphilis Treatment Z Pack
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.