|hbsag vs. hbv dna
Nov 11, 2007
if my result of hbsag is 2, 034.0 it means that my hbv dna is also the same or expect to a much higher result of hbv dna?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
These two lab tests are not really numbers that you can compare. They measure very different things.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.