|hbsag vs. hbv dna
Nov 11, 2007
if my result of hbsag is 2, 034.0 it means that my hbv dna is also the same or expect to a much higher result of hbv dna?
Response from Dr. McGovern
These two lab tests are not really numbers that you can compare. They measure very different things.
no immunity hepatitus b
symptom of hepatitis
- Is Anal Fingering Safe?
- Odds Of Infection Masturbation With Saliva
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.